If you have limited information on how to set up Xbox on Android using https://aka.ms/xboxsetup website here is a guide for you. This portal is only available for mobile users to configure Xbox game console on their smartphone, Android and iOS to be precise.
https://aka.ms/xboxsetup is only accessible on a mobile browser. If you try it on a Windows or macOS computer. For a new Xbox game console new buyer it’s important to take note of the activation code on your screen otherwise you’d need to regenerate it again and this is only possible whether your either reinstall the Xbox game console or uninstall it to generate a new code when you want to use the aka ms setup portal on your mobile phone.
However, the purpose of this article is to help you with how to set up Xbox on Android and iPhone using https://aka.ms/xboxsetup.
What is https://aka.ms/xboxsetup
https://aka.ms/xboxsetup is a Microsoft mobile portal to set up Xbox game console digitally without accessing the desktop portal on PC or Mac.
With https:/aka.ms/xboxsetup you can manually update Xbox firmware on your mobile phone. However, since Microsoft made all Xbox set up available on mobile then it’s compulsory to follow the expected procedures rather than jumpstarting or admonishing for another method on PC.
Don’t miss how to fix https://aka.ms/remoteconnect login error.
How to Set up Xbox on https://aka.ms/xboxsetup
To setup Xbox digitally on your Android and iPhone using https://aka.ms setup Xbox portal follow this procedure.
- Open your mobile browser and go to https://aka.ms/xboxsetup.
- A welcome screen will appear to get started with your set up. Click on “Tap to continue to set up in the Xbox app.”
- Download and install the “Xbox” app if you do not have the app installed on your phone already.
- Launch the Xbox app and click on “Set up Console.”
- Enter the “Xbox set up activation code” on your TV and click on “Connect to Console.” If your activation code is 6 character click “I only see 6 characters” and if it’s 10 character click on “My code has 10 characters.”
- Click on the allow to “Allow Xbox to access this device’s location” and tap “Continue to proceed.
Now, you can control your Xbox console from your mobile device using the official app downloaded from your phone app store when you go to https://aka.ms/xboxsetup.